We are urgently seeking a talented Systems / DevOps Engineer to work onsite in Alpharetta, GA. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity working with our client. Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based SCM and Omni-channel Fulfillment solutions. Interview ASAP! We will respond to all qualified candidates same day!
- Execute medium-scale desktop deployment, platform migration and endpoint management
- Provide end-user support for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux iOS and Android platforms
- Processes requests to add/change/delete user accounts throughout the environments
- Track and maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software
- Deploy and upgrade hardware and software
- Perform work station deployments, hardware/software configuration and serve as technical support for local and remote team members
- Monitor system performance and capacity; document system changes
- Provide after-hours support as needed for emergency/urgent situations
- Work closely Sr. DevOps/System Administrator to maintain and improve system infrastructure and associated equipment including software installations, updates and patches for server operating systems and third-party applications
- Own, support, and cultivate new ideas/tools/projects that will improve the DevOps team
- We won't settle for anything but the best. If you think that's you, please read on!
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related degree
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Desktop support capabilities
- Understanding of version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.) including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with printer installation and management
- Exposure to build/SCM tools: Maven, Gradle, NPM
- Ability to write build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash, ksh) or perl
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/MacOS/Windows
- Working knowledge of DP/Data Platforms: MySQL
- Experience with AWS capabilities and architecture
- High energy and a positive "can-do' attitude; be excited to come to work and be a part of a scaling, accomplished team
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory
- Knowledge of modern application monitoring tools: Elastic Search, ELK, etc.
- Best coffee machine in the business
- Catered lunches
- Standing desk (Optional)
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and more!
- Corporate office in walking distance of restaurants and Avalon around the corner.
- Benefits package with health care, paid time off, life insurance and 401K plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•BS/BA in Computer Science or related degree
•3+ years of professional experience
•Experience working in a startup environment
•Desktop support capabilities
•Understanding of version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.) including branching and merging strategies
•Experience with printer installation and management
•Exposure to build/SCM tools: Maven, Gradle, NPM
•Ability to write build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash, ksh) or perl
•Knowledge of Unix/Linux/MacOS/Windows
•Working knowledge of DP/Data Platforms: MySQL
•Experience with AWS capabilities and architecture
•High energy and a positive “can-do” attitude; be excited to come to work and be a part of a scaling, accomplished team
Posted By: email@example.com