A growing company in the health and services industry is looking for an experience QA Automation engineer to join their team! In this role, you will work within multiple departments to achieve QA team objectives, develop an automation test framework to build efficiency and enhance quality of testing efforts, keep thorough and accurate time tracking to meet deadlines, and overall maintain/exceed department standards. The right candidate will have a strong background in programming and scripting experience with a thorough understand of a full testing life cycle.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. This is a W-2 contract-to-hire opportunity. C2C will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
- 10+ yrs of experience in software testing role
- 6+ yrs experience in automation testing including planning, assessment, framework creation, script development and maintenance utilizing one or more of the following tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Maven, Sikuli, C#, Java, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, TFS, Git
- Strong programming and scripting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and leadership
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Able to drive processes independently
- Analytical and problem-solving
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting
- A thorough understanding of the Behavioral Healthcare or Healthcare space
- Information Technology industry trends
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar tools
- Experience working with remote teams
- Mobile product experience
- Project Management experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Database experience
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the QA Automation Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.