We are proactively sourcing and seeking a talented WordPress Developer to work onsite with our client in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking someone that can manage our client existing Wordpress based websites and continue to enhance them for marketing and e-commerce solutions.
This is a full time, direct hire, salaried career opportunity with our client. Our client will offer Medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
* Passionate about technology and desire to build innovative content, sites, and products.
* 6+ years of recent experience with WordPress templates and plugin development.
* Ability to generate creative artifacts from various visual design tools.
* Demonstrated understanding of RESTful API concepts.
* Good experience using Git repositories.
* React.js and/or other common JS libraries.
* Full-stack developer (Work with front-end, back-end services, and data stores)
* Experience with MySQL and generally good SQL knowledge.
* WordPress Plugin experience on common Analytics type tools.
* AWS knowledge around general monitoring and management of DB's, EC2 instances, ELB, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
You’re passionate about technology and want to build innovative content, sites, and products
You have 1+ years recent experience with WordPress templates and plugin development
You know how to generate creative artifacts from various visual design tools
You can demonstrate understanding of RESTful API concepts
You have experience using Git repositories
Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
React.js and/or other common JS libraries
MySQL and generally good SQL knowledge
WordPress Plugin experience on common Analytics type tools
AWS knowledge around general monitoring and management of DB’s, EC2 instances, ELB, etc.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the WordPress Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.