Sales Commissions Analyst - San Jose, CA
We are looking for a Contract Sales Commissions Analyst to support the administration of the WW Sales Commissions. The Commissions Analyst will be responsible for supporting the World-Wide Sales organizations by providing timely and accurate commission processing. Must be able to fully own and administer an end-to-end commissions process and work cross functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, HR, Finance and Payroll on all elements regarding the commissions process.
- Assist in administration of all aspects sales commissions plans for the company's rapidly growing sales team.
- Partner with Sales Managers to accurately record and document all additions, modifications, and reductions in active sales teams and their individual compensation plans.
- Coordinate with Human Resources teams to understand new hire offers and non-standard terms, such as draws.
- Work in partnership Finance and Payroll teams to process quarterly commission payments accurately and on time.
- Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales teams, such as bookings disputes, splits between sales teams and regions, chargebacks due to bad debt, quota credit
- Help provide guidance and training to sales teams on commissions plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes.
- Experienced with Promotion, SPIFF and MBO administration
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 3+ years of solid sales commission processing/sales operations experience
- Expertise in MS Excel - experience with pivot tables, complex formulas, & lookup functions
- Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused and fast paced environments
- Strong, effective and tactful communications skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• 3+ years of solid sales commission processing/sales operations experience
• Expertise in MS Excel – experience with pivot tables, complex formulas, & lookup functions
• Experience working in high-growth, performance focused and fast paced environments
• Strong, effective and tactful communications skills
• Ability to manage confidential information
• Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred.
• Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
• Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org