We are seeking full stack Java Developer to enhance and improve the web solutions platform to reach key vertical markets of consumer, ultimately raising revenue for their clients. This Java Developer will need to be able to create a well performing, maintainable platform for high-volume websites for the client's websites. You will be using Spring, Hibernate, and other top Java technologies and frameworks. This position will work with SQL databases, primarily SOLR and MySQL. This Java development role will also be programming with front end frameworks such as Redux/React, Bootstrap, and jQuery. As a member of the team, you will be working closely with the production management team to redesign product features and standards. The ideal candidate will also have experience and knowledge of testing code and functionality of product. Also, this candidate will be collaborating on de-bugging the systems and manage applications to release new products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree inputer Science or similar degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
• At least 5 years of development experience with Java
• Working experience with Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Prior experience with CSS, HTML, and PHP
• Prior experience with Git, SVN, or other version control systems
• Strong working knowledge of Linuxmand line.
• Understanding of Shell, Python, Bash, etc. (scripting languages)
• Strong technical skills, along withmunication and planning skills
• Ability to explainplex technical projects to non-technical colleagues
• Quick learner and self-starter to learn new technologies
• Self-driven to deliver projects on time
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Java Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.