One of our top tier clients is seeking a talented SQL Database Developer to work onsite in Atlanta, Georgia for a contract or direct hire career opportunity. Our ideal candidate would possess seven plus years of professional development experience with SQL Server databases. You will serve as a team member working with a wonderful team of Developers in a professional work environment.
The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by our client as an Ambassador of Atlanta Ledgent Technology.
This ideal individual will be responsible for supporting the development of projects in full lifecycle. We are seeking someone experienced with writing SQL Stored Procedures, Query Performance Tuning, 24/7 high availability and Large Volume Handling of Data, in large scale SQL 2014/2016 Enterprise servers in a multiple server.
* 7+ years of professional development experience with SQL Server databases. Proficient experience in C#, ASP.NET/MVC, JQuery and HTML.
BS degree in Computer Science or another related field
* Certification in SQL Server.
* Prefer someone comfortable in both Windows and Mac environments.
* Highly proficient with TSQL and PLSQL and related tuning with indexes and database parameters. Possess practical knowledge in NoSQL and Azure DB.
* Practical experience developing a data warehouse using dimensional modeling techniques.
* Proficient with developing methods of loading large volumes of data automatically into a database.
Experience in converting functional requirements into technical Specifications for Development
* Experience with table partitioning strategies and related implementation.
* Proficient with interpreting query explain plans, reviewing data within tables and recommending indexing strategies.
* Experience with establishing methods for base-lining database performance and measuring improvements with changes.
* Capable of setting up database servers and instances from scratch on Windows.
* Experience in recommending and configuring optimal hardware solutions including storage area networks.
* Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology.
We support our Ambassadors (temporary/contract/consultant employees) with industry-leading benefits (weekly payroll, traditional group health plan, participation in company's 401(k) plan, holiday pay and an annual recognition bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
7+ years of professional development experience with SQL Server databases. Proficient experience in C#, ASP.NET/MVC, JQuery and HTML.
BS degree in Computer Science or another related field.
Certification in SQL Server.
Prefer someone comfortable in both Windows and Mac environments.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the SQL Database Developer ($45-$60 Per Hour) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.