The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by our client as an Ambassador of Atlanta Ledgent Technology.
- As a member of a Software Engineering team, you will develop software products for internal and external customers
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Trouble-shoot difficult and complex software issues
- Communicate issues to project leads, along with software management and determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability across all lines of business
- Employee shall maintain or assist in the maintenance of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data in physical and/or electronic format.
- Each software engineer is responsible for performing code review of the peers.
- 7+ plus years of experience working in a professional software engineering role.
- Experience developing web applications using front-end frameworks such as Angular 2+ or React.
- Experience using version control systems, like Git.
We support our Ambassadors (temporary/contract/consultant employees) with industry-leading benefits (weekly payroll, traditional group health plan, participation in company's 401(k) plan, holiday pay and an annual recognition bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
7+ plus years of experience working in a professional software engineering role
Experience developing web applications using front-end frameworks such as Angular 2+ or React.
Experience using version control systems, like Git
Posted By: email@example.com