Great opportunity for new graduates to pursue a career in Quality Engineering wthin the Automotive Industry!
1. The mechatronics quality engineer Monitors field claim trends, inspects/evaluates products(warranty parts) to ensure pre-determined quality standards are met.
2. Quality engineer plans activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of warranty part's quality standards,
3. Quality engineer develops and implements standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields, such as mechanical, electrical, electronic, computer and chemical.
4. Quality engineer develops and updates testing related documentation, including test cases, plans, and flaw-reporting procedures.
5. Quality engineer devises sampling procedures, and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
* Strong oral and written communication skill
* Intermediate in MS Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Electrical Engineering.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Quality Engineer (Mechatronics) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.