We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to test web and mobile applications.
-Develop and execute test cases
-Execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions.
-Track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA/Confluence
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Responsible for planning, designing, executing, reviewing, and reporting results of software quality testing. Mitigates risk by adhering to software quality criteria.
- Participates in test case development, test execution, defect resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 4+ years’ experience in Mobile and web testing
• Strong knowledge on QA methodologies, tools and process
• Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is plus
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the QA Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.