Title: Project Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
- Prepares and updates professional services and customer consulting metrics, project tracking and other reports for professional services team.
- Assist in customer project portfolio forecast, analysis of cost, revenue and margin and other services KPI's for contracted projects and reporting metrics to Management Team.
- Process and track invoices, ensuring billable time and expenses are logged and rebilled correctly.
- Track customer onboarding and scaling progress and produce reports.
- Customer Project and Professional Services Group Metrics Analysis and Reporting - Create and maintain reports for use by Consulting Management, Project Management, Consultants and other areas as needed. (30%)
- Financial Analysis - Prepare and update customer project tracking (actual vs. estimates) and project tracking reports. Responsible for departmental forecast, revenue recognition analysis, analysis and reporting of cost, revenue and margin for portfolio of projects, and reporting to management. (30%)
- Customer Project Setup and Administration - Serve as the liaison with Finance to provide support for administrative tasks such as project set-up's, task code maintenance, and training staff in the use of the proper codes and other related items (15%)
- Customer Project Administrative Support - Process and track contractor invoices, ensuring billable time and expenses are logged correctly. (15%)
- Special projects and misc. project administrative support and other tasks as assigned by Consulting Management. (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business/finance
- 2 years' experience in financial and operational analysis at a software company
- P&L experience - MUST
- Experience in working with IT consulting teams and metrics reporting metrics in a services organization preferred
- Prefer Six Sigma Green Belt or above
- Certified Financial Analyst preferred
- Strong PC skills with high levels of proficiency in Excel, BI reporting systems and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors/Masters degree in business/finance
2 years experience in financial and operational analysis at a software company
P&L experience - MUST
Experience in working with IT consulting teams and metrics reporting metrics in a services organization preferred
Prefer Six Sigma Green Belt or above
Certified Financial Analyst preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong PC skills with high levels of proficiency in Excel, BI reporting systems and accounting software
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org