One of our top tier clients is seeking a customer service-oriented Helpdesk Specialists in Atlanta to work onsite and provide technical support to users in a high-volume environment. You will be considered as our clients' front liner and you will complex technical problems and provide high-level support for all assigned areas.
The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by our client as an Ambassador of Atlanta Ledgent Technology.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but not required. Associate or higher required.
- We support our Ambassadors (temporary/contract/consultant employees) with industry-leading benefits (weekly payroll, traditional group health plan, participation in company's 401(k) plan, holiday pay and an annual recognition bonus.)
#helpdesksupport #technician #help desk #service desk #OSX #JDE #iSeries #virtual #virtualization #vmware #AD #Active Directory #DHCP #DNS #Network #Networking #Switches #switching #router #routing #firewalls #security
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Proven working experience in providing help desk support
Proficiency in English
Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
Strong client-facing and communication skills
Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Customer service orientation
BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but not required. Associate or higher required
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org