Need for a Sr. Manager, Field & Quality within the Automotive industry.
-Deals with the dealer, the senior manager will work at the Ontario office and manage the other field engineers
-Evaluate and manage other engineers, there are 7 Engineers
-Coordinate any solutions from field engineers to internal engineers
-Builds good relationship with customers
-Needs to have a lot of knowlede on how to help customers to diagnose issues on automotive
-Provide a lot of services on the parts
-Needs to be a SME on parts
-Sometimes they will test drive the car
- Develop and manage Field Quality Engineering Manager Group (FQE) to investigate part quality issues in US market to provide Head Quarters with exact symptoms and possible root cause and to support with product and technical support to troubleshoot to reduce claims and to increase Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate training, equipment and iformation for all Field Quality Engineers.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Use of workshop and diagnostic software and hardware.
-10% travel involved
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Master’s degree a plus
Overall Related Experience
- Ten years of experience of which at least five years of Automotive Service,
Retail and Wholesale experience preferred.
- Five years of Quality Assurance Experience desired
- At least Five years of Managerial experience desired.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Manager, Field & Quality position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.