Our client is looking for an experienced Desktop Administrator to join their established team. Their ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be experienced in Windows, Mac and mobile systems support.
This is a full time position based on site in Folsom. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Job Functions and Duties
- Provide end-user support on all hardware and software issues that arise
- Remote and onsite configuration of desktop hardware and software for new and existing users
- Work to resolve issues using a ticketing system in a timely manner.
- Maintain printers and other hardware or software as required
- Test problem hardware and software to determine cause and possible resolution
- Monitor desktop systems and software for problems and/or deficiencies
- Imaging laptop/desktop computers with end user profiles, encryption, and apply updates as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and customer focused attitude
- Experience of desktop operating systems including but not limited to Windows 7, 10, and Mac OS X
- Experience and strong knowledge of MS Office suite and Windows desktop programs
- Experience and strong knowledge of imaging and encrypting end user computers such as desktop and laptop systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and end user cloud solutions
- Macintosh, Linux and Active Directory experience preferred
- End user security experience and knowledge preferred
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds, bend, stoop, sit at desk for extended periods of time, and to move about from building to building
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Experience of desktop operating systems including but not limited to Windows 7, 10, and Mac OS X
• Experience and strong knowledge of MS Office suite and Windows desktop programs
• Experience and strong knowledge of imaging and encrypting end user computers such as desktop and laptop systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and end user cloud solutions
Posted By: email@example.com