Solution Architect-Latin America
Solution Architect - Dallas
• Work directly with large enterprise customer IT departments, business units, and certified partners with functional and technical expertise in areas of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) including automation solution design and development, Center of Excellence (COE) and governance setup, product deployment and development best practices implementation and training, RPA operations, RPA analytics, and business process improvement.
• Lead technical design and development of complex task bots that automate and integrate mission critical business processes involving various application, software, and programming technologies including Web and Windows Applications, SAP, Oracle Business Applications, SQL/Relational Databases, Image Recognition (OCR), Excels, PDFs, APIs, Web Services, and Microsoft C#.NET, as well as any custom or third party system required by the customer for automation.
• Design Highly Available, Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) systems architecture for large scale enterprise deployments, including on-premise as well as cloud hosted solutions, which support and provide a scalable and extendable infrastructure to accommodate growth and high usage demands, high performance processing in distributed networks, and high availability and reliability for mission critical process automation. Provide guidance and best practices for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, IIS, SSL, TLS, App Pool management and configuration, .NET, Hazel Cast, Distributed Cache, load balancer technologies, and Windows Servers roles, permissions, and security configuration.
• Lead the design and implementation of our products and technology on cloud hosted technologies (hybrid cloud, public cloud, private cloud), virtualization, and Software as a Service (SaaS) including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Citrix, VM Ware, HyperV, as well as others based on customer requirements and needs.
• Lead the design and implementation of large scale enterprise infrastructure buildouts to support our produts and technologies including networking, security, hardware, database, and operating system implementation, configuration, operations, and troubleshooting Work with network stacks (TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, VLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, SSL, ports & protocols, packet and payload analysis), load balancers, proxy’s, firewalls (F5, Barracuda, Cisco, Palo Alto), enterprise production monitoring systems (Tivoli, HP, MS SCOM, VMWare VSphere, Splunk), relational database configuration, integration, security, and troubleshooting (SQL Server 2012+, Oracle 11i+, Mondo DB, PostgreSQL).
• Apply our best practices and Business Process Management (BPM) industry standards to assist with automation process assessment, requirements, solution design, development, coding standards, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) adherence, production systems deployment, and technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Lead, mentor, and advise customers and partner teams in all facets of SDLC standards and methodologies from business case evaluation, requirements, design, planning, project management, development, testing, UAT, production readiness and deployment, operations, and support. Utilize industry standards and best practices in software and project management methodologies required by customers such as Scrum, Agile, RAD, waterfall, etc., using MS Project for tracking and reporting project status and progress.
• Advise and mentor customers and certified partners in security, risk management, and mitigation as required for financial, privacy, regulatory, and compliance governed processes to ensure risks and controls are properly designed, implemented, and monitored for critical, sensitive, and private data. Provide mentoring and coaching of industry standards for HIPAA, SOX, GAAP, PCI, and SEC regulations (IT/Data/Security) as well as risk mitigation best practices including audit
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Solution Architect - LATAM position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.