Our client is a local established healthcare company expanding their team! They are looking for someone experienced in the newer modern frameworks and with RESTful APIs, their ideal candidate will also have prior experience in an Agile environment.
This is a full time, in office position. Local candidates only, there will be no relocation assistance.
- Develop site maps, navigation maps, page flows, sketches, conceptual designs, storyboards, usage scenarios, wireframes and prototypes.
- Translate business requirements into development activities and work with stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- Create and document system designs using standard software design patterns.
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code, develop applications using standard software design patterns and best practices.
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration and support of applications.
- Provide technical leadership within the development team with ability to perform peer code reviews.
- Test and debug applications using both coded and manually executed test cases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- 4 years' experience working as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Prior development experience in Node.js and React.js.
- Experience in other programming languages i.e. PHP, HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Experience working with a web framework and CMS (Mura, CFM, React, Angular) required.
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, Oracle or SQL server).
- Experience working in an Agile development strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with web application development on Windows and Linux environment is preferred
- Experience with ColdFusion and mobile application development highly desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline.
4 years experience working as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
Experience in programming languages i.e. PHP, Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, and SQL.
Experience with relational databases (Postgres, Oracle or SQL server).
Experience working in an Agile development preferred.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org