Seeking a SAP Administrator with a focus in security to interview and start asap!
* Design, plan, test, build, monitor, maintain and manage SAP Security Configuration and Administration.
* Perform SAP Security Management in a collaborative team environment with both off-shore and on-shore IT teams (internal and external).
* Liaise with SAP Functional-Technical teams, internal audit, and external audit teams.
* Document improvements to the existing security/audit process and design SAP technical solutions to support audit recommendations.
* Review of security requirements, system analysis, develop/configure new/modify existing security roles ensuring user access to IT systems is properly controlled, authenticated and segregation of duties is maintained.
* Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP profile and roles to meet business needs.
* Provide back-up support to the Senior SAP Administrator for SAP Basis and Security, Citrix, PGP command line Server Administration and other third party SAP add-ons.
* Develop and document security standards for role design and administration.
* Provide effective customer service to resolve issues swiftly and accurately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Strong knowledge of SAP Role Management, user provisioning & management, authorization objects, building security roles and authorizations for the systems: SAP ECC, BW, SAP BOBJ.
• Strong experience using the role maintenance functions, Profile Generator (PFCG), maintaining the proper segregation of duties and supporting audit requirements.
• Expert at design and implementation of new security models utilizing knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance.
• Clear understanding of SAP Architecture & Integration points.
• Experience with system upgrades.
• Experience with Service Now or similar system.
• Experience administrating SAP Financials, ReadSoft Invoice Management, PeopleSoft, Citrix XenApp, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (including Hyperion) is a plus.
• PGP Server Software experience is a plus.
• Experience with ABAP, Java, SQL and other programming languages are a plus.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the SAP Security Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.