Title: OCRM Analyst
Location: Newark, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Provide critical support to the Americas Sales and Marketing team by owning offer creation in Oracle OCRM and ensure accuracy and completeness of offers. This will also include working with Americas Finance on analysis and reconciliation of offer accruals to ensure accurate revenue recognition and enable customer claim processing.
- This role will be supporting sales and marketing teams - (there will be lots of financial tracking) - reporting to finance dept.
* Coordinate with Sales and Marketing on offers to be extended to customers and create and/or adjust offers in Oracle OCRM accordingly
* Reconcile and adjust offers to ensure accuracy and completeness
* Work with stakeholders to ensure offer setup, timing, reconciliations, accuracy, and completeness meet stakeholder needs
* Own the offer creation process; work to improve efficiency of both communication and offer creation
* Own compliance and controls of offer creation process; including assistance of customer claims audits
· Bachelor's degree in field requiring quantitative and analytical strength - e.g. economics, finance, accounting and 3+ years of related experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, with experience in analyzing/reconciling data (e.g. experience with pivot tables, lookup formulas, reconciling large data sets; familiarity with Excel keyboard and shortcut keys)
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work well with a diverse and dispersed group of stakeholders
· Attention to detail
· Financial system experience is a strong plus (e.g. Oracle, Salesforce)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s degree in field requiring quantitative and analytical strength – e.g. economics, finance, accounting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, with experience in analyzing/reconciling data (e.g. experience with pivot tables, lookup formulas, reconciling large data sets; familiarity with Excel keyboard and shortcut keys)
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work well with a diverse and dispersed group of stakeholders
• Attention to detail
• Financial system experience is a strong plus (e.g. Oracle, Salesforce)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Analyst - OCRM position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.