Urgent need for a Project Manager with a background in consumer packaged goods or within the beauty industry. This person should have experience working with different cross functional departments.
Project Manager -
Responsible for coordinating all product-related projects, including new product launches, reformulations, transfers and repacking effort, across all internal departments to ensure on time and within budget completions.
* Refine, manage and maintain up-to-date project timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques
* Review current processes, identify improvements and work with the cross-functional team to implement improvements once approved by stakeholders
* Coordinate across departments with team members to ensure on time and within budget project delivery
* Assist in the development project management standards, tools, and systematic processes for operations
* Manage process change control to ensure that requested changes align with the project goals and timeline and are communicated across the team
* Identify, recommend and work with the team to implement any cost or time-saving opportunities to ensure projects stay on time and on budget/in scope
* Lead and organize cross-functional teams to ensure effective and efficient resolution of complex issues
Day to Day Tasks:
* Lead cross-functional project teams, (which may include Finance, Marketing, Operations, Regulatory, Research & Development, Sales, Supply Chain Management), from project onset through post-implementation and launch activities
* Track and publish performance metrics and product development dashboard weekly
* Work with cross-functional teams to provide feasibility analysis on new product launches and initiatives
* Guide weekly meetings to ensure communication across departments and provide issue resolution and escalation
* Develop and implement project charters and metrics; obtain stakeholder alignment; identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years of project management experience
• Experience launching new products or managing product changes is required.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.