One of the fastest growing eCommerce brand building companies in San Diego is seeking a qualified Supply Chain Director!
The Supply Chain Director will lead the Supply Chain function for multiple brands including demand/supply planning, inventory control, distribution, production planning, and logistics.
* Assess and develop strategies around supply chain initiatives that address short-term needs in each market while supporting a longer-term strategy
* Develop, implement, and maintain executive level supplier relationships.
* Ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, by establishing capacity plans with suppliers.
* Manage customer delivery risk by holding suppliers and team accountable to execute to commitments and lead time.
* Take a customer-centric approach to all initiatives, questioning assumptions and convention. Consider the business needs for the next 6-12 months vs the next 2-3 years, and builds towards that goal.
* Develop, maintain, and monitor global program plans and integrate/coordinate the regional executions.
* Lead execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy
* Develop our next generation supply chain systems, working with our engineers to prioritize the most impactful improvements
* Deliver immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to our fulfillment centers
* Execute program tracking and reporting tools to ensure that the portfolio of projects and initiatives have appropriate visibility and that clear communication of status is timely and transparent.
* Develop strategic solutions to optimize the ordering approach and optimize delivery process
* Ensure associates are receiving learning and development opportunities (e.g. training, mentoring)
* Ongoing management of program interdependencies and close coordination with leaders of the other strategic supply chain and business improvement initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 8+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement, Engineering or relevant functional experience is required.
• 4+ years of experience managing a team
• Successful track record of meeting the project objectives by successfully managing, monitoring, and implementing strategies in regards to scope, quality, time and cost.
• Demonstrated ability of managing operational details and execution, while also understanding big picture
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functional leaders
• Experience in eCommerce fulfillment or operations required
• Experience in a subscription based business model a plus
• Subject Matter Expert in project / program management processes and tools with a demonstrated history of success in managing complexity is required.
• Consumer product, health and wellness industry experience in a fast paced environment is preferred
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Supply Chain Director position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.