Our client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer specializing in Cisco and Palo Alto Networks.
This position is full time, direct hire. Local candidates only, no relocation assistance.
Required Skills and Experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Cisco switch, router, and firewall design, implementation, and support experience
- PAN Next-Generation Firewall design, implementation, and support experience
- PAN Management (Panorama) design, implementation, and support experience
- Prior consulting experience
- 5+ years of Network Engineer experience.
- 5+ years of consulting experience.
- Possess additional certification(s) related to the technologies and skills listed in the Skills and Abilities section of this posting.
What they offer:
- PAN Advanced Endpoint Protection (TRAPS) design, implementation, and support experience
- PAN ACE, PCNSE, andor PCNSC certifications
- PAN Threat Detection and Prevention design, implementation, and support experience
- PAN Cloud Security design, implementation, and support experience
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting firewalls, switches, and routers from other vendors such as Juniper, HPE, or Extreme Networking
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP, andor CCIE certifications
- Cisco Nexus experience
- VMware vSphere or NSX experience
- Advanced Microsoft Server and Active Directory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Competitive salary
- Benefit options including; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Retirement account options with company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.