.Net Software Developers
Our client is seeking experienced .Net Developers to join their expanding team! Candidates who do well have a proven track record of delivering on software products that solve complicated business requirements, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a strong passion for producing high-quality code for customers.
What you will be doing:
What you will bring to the table:
- Design, develop and unit test web-based software from the ground up using Microsoft C# .Net, for both cloud and on-premise environments.
- Architecting, designing and developing code that will form the foundation for our next generation software product
- Ensure developed code meets high standards for overall quality, maintainability, test-ability and re-usability.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members in order to come up with the best possible solutions for the product.
- Evaluate / review existing legacy software code to ensure new web-based solution meets all existing software functionality.
What we brings to the table:
- B.S. in Computer Science and 3+ years' experience developing enterprise-level web-based software products using a Microsoft technology stack, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience developing commercial software solutions.
- Highly proficient developing web-based solutions using C# with the .Net framework.
- 2+ years' experience using modern UI frameworks such as Angular or React; good grasp of CSS.
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ using T-SQL to write stored procedures.
- Experience implementing solutions using Microsoft's Entity Framework.
- Experience working using agile methodologies.
- Competitive Salary.
- 401(k), Sick/Vacation and benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Life and Vision.
- Team building activities and companywide events throughout the year.
- Casual, friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Experience developing commercial software solutions.
Highly proficient developing web-based solutions using C# with the .Net framework.
2+ years experience using modern UI frameworks such as Angular or React; good grasp of CSS.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org