Responsibilities and Duties
Must Speak Japanese
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- 2 years IT helpdesk experience, Native or Native level of English.
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision and onsite work at client sites.
- Must be able to relay technical information to clients with varying skill levels in a manner in which they can understand and high communication skill with clients.
- Fluency in Japanese language reading, writing and conversation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.