Looking for a high level software engineer with a data science emphasis to help build identity protection product feature which will allow consumers to guard against ID theft.
* Experience with coding (python, perl, C, Java preferred) and working with SQL data sets
* Experience analyzing large data sets
* Experience with data modeling
* Strong working knowledge of Linux OS, command line tools and scripting
* Suggest/implement improvements or corrections
* Ability to think creatively to solve real world business problems
* Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
* Collaborate with Business, Software Engineers, and QA teams.
* Support cyber data analysts and software engineers in monitoring and automating a variety of dark and deep web communities and the gathering of compromised data.
* Participate in the full SDLC using Agile including scrum meetings, iterative, test driven development, task estimates and design sessions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 7+ years’ experience in applying data modeling and analytics to software products
• 7 + years’ experience in web services & database design concepts
• Experience with source control systems, such as SVN or GIT
• Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
BS Degree in computer science, engineer, physics or related field
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Software Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.