The Sr. Front-end Web Developer participates in the design, implementation, and support of web projects that meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements with minimum supervision. This person will participate with the team in implementation of a new enterprise web content management system.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designs and maintains content, user interface, and graphic features for websites and web-based applications.
· Produces graphics for the websites, as well as online-based creative marketing materials.
· Builds navigational structures, information maps, and working prototypes to fulfill functional and user requirements for web-based content and applications.
· Collaborates with department heads and product managers to define the user experience strategy and develop usable, useful and compelling website experiences.
· Provides regular status reports to all levels of management.
· Follows established code guidelines and best practices.
· Maintains a high degree of knowledge on current technologies and tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Web Development, or Related Experience
2+ years as a front-end developer
Familiarity with other server languages such as Visual Studios/.NET environment
Cross browser compatibility
ADA compliance coding
Experience working with web content management systems.
Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
Design Tools: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Wireframes, Mockups
Optimize existing code with engineering best practices
Ability to work independently and multi-task
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Front-end Web Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.