1. Conducts analysis of moderate complexity on programming problems concerning a sub-system or group of application programs.
2. Contributes to the design, development, testing, documentation and ongoing maintenance of the company's software products.
3. Converts design into a working application, based on the requirement specifications, limitations of the system and equipment, and coding standards.
4. Reviews product and project requirements and provides technical input on product definition and project plans.
5. Creates and maintains the documentation related to software, such as functional specifications and the design specifications.
6. Performs debugging of programs and routines.
7. Conducts unit tests on sub-system modules.
8. Assists with final system integration testing, software QA testing, and customer acceptance testing.
9. Works with QA team to identify, document, and resolve issues.
10. Provides support for the field installation and testing of equipment and software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
1. Requires a Bachelors Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or equivalent work related experience.
2. A minimum of 2 to 4 years programming experience in a professional environment.
4. Experience in one of the development frameworks: MVC, MVVM
5. Experience in developing APIs utilizing XML/JSON business object representation and REST architecture
6. Experience in any one of the followings is a plus: jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap, Grunt.js
7. Git/GitHub experience is a plus
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Software Developer- Web Frontend position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.