Our client is looking for experienced LAMP Developers to join their team. They are entering an exciting growth phase and are eager to expand their team!
Local candidates preferred for this position, no relocation assistance will be offered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, build, and test code into the software platform.
- Examine, analyze, and evaluate complex current system requirements.
- Required to ensure that all system code and functionality is current and operational.
- Acknowledge and resolve all software updates/resolutions as requested, within allocated deadlines.
- Meet all project deadlines as assigned.
- Document all procedures as requested, within allocated deadlines
- Must be able to successfully work well within a team environment, displaying a professional and courteous demeanor
- Degree in Computer Science or a minimum five years of experience writing code.
- Demonstrated examples of prior software development project work.
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking, analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Proven record of effective time management and personal organization skills.
- Graphic design skills with Adobe products: Photoshop and Fireworks, is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of the Collection/Recovery industry a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Able to provide examples of prior software development project work.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org