Our client is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their team. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity in the Sacramento area. Local candidates preferred for this opportunity, there is no relocation assistance.
- Monitor the status, availability and performance of automated systems using tools, scripts and other methods implemented, designed or installed by system analysts or administrators.
- Support department by writing and maintaining operational documentation including system, process, and work flow descriptions and diagrams.
- Work with external vendors as well as internal developers and technical staff as appropriate to determine and resolve operational issues.
- Administrate EDI suites such as ECS and other related tools as the team's Subject Matter Expert.
- Perform tasks as directed in the deployment of code and other related items in a DevOps environment.
- Administrate enterprise wide monitoring system to ensure uptime and performance of all systems and process throughout the business.
- Prepare operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Associate's Degree or higher in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst is a plus.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems is a plus.
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server, and SQL (SQL Server or Oracle), Visio, etc.
- Experience creating intuitive diagrams and documenting complex business/IT processes.
- Proficient in Smartsheet, Remedyforce, JIRA or any IT Service Management system is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.