What they are looking for:
- Writing custom Salesforce applications in APEX.
- Understanding of how to manage and maintain managed and unmanaged packages for Salesforce.
- Interacting with Salesforce CRM. Preferably has some Salesforce developer certifications.
- Interacting with REST APIs.
- Python Development / Full Stack
- Working with code repositories in a team environment such as GIT
- Managing work/tickets with JIRA
- Must have experience managing Salesforce organizations and building applications for Salesforce
What they offer:
- Excellent benefits - above average PTO, 401(k) Match, 100% medical coverage
- Startup atmosphere - team oriented and chance to grow your skill set
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Parking
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.