Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity based in Sacramento, some relocation assistance may be offered.
What they are looking for:
What they offer:
- Experience writing custom Salesforce applications in APEX.
- Understanding of how to managed packages for Salesforce and hands on experience making one.
- Familiar with Salesforce DX and interacting with Salesforce CRM and REST APIs. Ability to work comfortably in the terminal.
- Previous Python or Java programming highly desired
- Experience using eclipse and mavens mate to work with code, or similar
- Edits code with VIM or Emacs, or with Sublime text or ATOM.
- Must have experience managing Salesforce organizations and building applications for Salesforce
- Experience working with code repositories in a team environment, such as GIT
- Some Salesforce developer certifications is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent benefits - above average PTO, 401(k) Match, 100% medical coverage
- Startup atmosphere - team oriented and chance to grow your skill set
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Parking
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.