A Fortune 500 company in the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a Software Development Engineer to help create next-generation advertising and marketing technologies for the game developer community.
In this role, you will combine advertising, machine learning technologies and massive data sets to enable game marketers to drive user acquisition for console, mobile, and PC games. You and your team will own the design, development, testing, and deployment of this service. You will deliver some of our most strategic technical projects, work on large scale systems, and have a significant bottom-line impact on the business.
We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated engineer to solve challenges at a massive scale. You will participate in product direction, planning, and project execution to develop cutting-edge systems. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and leadership expertise along with the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up culture within an established company to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop the best technical approaches to challenging problems alongside other engineers and technical leaders
- Be a champion for operational excellence: deliver code and systems that meet our high availability and reliability SLA's.
- Have fun working on ground breaking technology with people just as passionate about their work as you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent in relevant work experience
• 5+ years professional experience in system software development
• Experience building scalable distributed systems with service oriented architectures
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Java, C#, or C++)
• Proven track record iteratively delivering high quality software on time
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• AWS experience
• Advertising experience
• Solid experience working with SQL databases
• A good understanding of the entire SDLC
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Software Development Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.