* Full product line, budget, and P&L ownership for new and existing product products
* Lead implementation and execution of new product opportunities
* Lead development and execution of annual brand plans to meet sales and profit goals
* Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of brand strategic plans
* Drive strategic planning process
* Analyze brand and program performance utilizing internal and external data sources to understand both short term volume outlook as well as necessary adjustments to drive performance
* Analyze competitive positioning, products, brands, marketing and promotion activities and spending
* Recommend, develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative research
* Responsible and accountable for the achievement of revenue, profitability, market share and other objectives by:
* Developing and executing annual and long-term strategic plans for assigned product group(s) consistent with corporate priorities;
* Enabling and leveraging cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations/Manufacturing, Finance, Category Management, Quality Assurance and Research Development & Innovation, to meet product line plans and drive execution excellence
* Ensure development of trade, retail, and category strategies to meet consumer and customer objectives;
* Being accountable for all marketing activities including but not limited to advertising, media, promotions, packaging, trade and pricing;
* Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with external partners and customers;
* Develop and consistently build brand equity as a means of attaining volume goals and long-term profit growth.
* Coach and develop direct reports, set clear expectations, and model expected leader/team behaviors. Manage and motivate a team of individuals; inspire, coach and mentor others; guide toward goal accomplishment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 5+ years of produce industry experience or a related fast moving consumer goods brand marketing experience
• Strategic influencing abilities & proven leadership capability
• Strong business acumen
• Able to manage complexity and multiple priorities simultaneously
• Experience managing and developing teams of people
• Experience managing P&L
• Experience in a global matrixed organization is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong influencing and collaboration skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Product Manager-Consumer Goods position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.