We are looking to hire an Office Coordinator to assist the recruiters with a variety of human resources duties.
- Handle all HR tasks for new applicants and candidates
- Greet visitors - professional daily interaction with applicants and clients
- Answer phones and guide applicants with questions they may have about payroll or the application process
- Support the recruiters and overall team with projects, initiatives, and clerical tasks
- Run weekly reports and process payroll data (training provided!)
- Process direct deposit information and work within company specific CRM system
- Process background check information in compliance with company guidelines
*Supportive + fun team
*Great company culture! (Team events, happy hours, recognition, free lunch days, etc...!)
*Career paths to grow from within!
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Full benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.