We have a direct hire DevOps Engineer opportunity with a startup SaaS company in downtown Sacramento. This is an immediate need offering fantastic benefits upon hire!
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
What They Offer:
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes and tools for monitoring and reporting such as Datadog, statsd, and graphna
- Expert in building, configuring, and managing various Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, CoreOS, and Debian
- Comfortable in Python
- Building CI/CD pipelines using automation platforms like Jenkins and Buildbot
- Working with code repositories in a team environment such as GIT
- Managing work/tickets with JIRA
- Building and managing networked file systems such as NFS and/or GlusterFS
- Troubleshooting operating system level problems such as resource starvation
- Clustering/redundancy technologies such as Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, HAProxy, Consul, and Serf
- Monitoring and managing MongoDB databases
- Making hardware recommendations based on growth and load
- Deploying distributed applications and microservices, preferably written in Python
- Fantastic benefits
- Competitive pay
- Paid Parking
- Startup environment - fun and enthusiastic team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.