Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
- Help support our data platform that includes platform API, web services, data processing pipelines, data security and data warehousing.
- Work with engineering and research teams to deploy their code, provide operational support for or new and existing applications and debugging production issues.
- Be able to perform functions required to create, deploy, configure, support and troubleshoot issues with networked application environments.
- We're looking for people with mastery of programming and good engineering judgment.
- Work with platform designing/creating/deploying APIs, doing database migrations, and supporting production operations
- Creating the tools for infrastructure management, monitoring, and scalability
- Help build and maintain development and deployment tools for the stack
Nice to have:
- Strong Python and SQL
- Strong Experience creating, deploying and maintaining AWS based Cloud clusters
- Creative. Dependable. Problem-solver.
- Experience with MySQL, SQL Alchemy, Jenkins, Ansible, Node/JS, iOS development
- Experience working with big data and Machine learning
- Experience with system monitoring tools and services
- Interest in staying up-to-date on the latest technology in sports
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.