An up-and-coming educational services based company in the DC Metro area is seeking a Full Stack Developer to be a part of their growing development team! This is a mission driven company focused on making education accessible and more affordable. If you have a passion and drive for innovative solutions that deliver results in higher education, then this is the job for you!
In a Cloud-based environment, you will be responsible for providing expert analysis, design, development, modification, and maintenance of software applications that meet user and organizational information and processing needs. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a start-up environment, possess the ability to "own the solution," and is self-displine with a strong sense of initiative.
?Must be able to work flexible hours given hours of operation. Occasional weekend and/or evening work hours may be required as needed.
?Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 1+ years working in a full-stack application development role in a complex cloud enterprise environment
- Prior Ruby full stack development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Extensive Commercial Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenant development skills experience
- Understand SDLC
- Knowledgeable in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent, interpersonal communication skills to communicate ideas and concepts effectively
- Background in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of security best practices
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, and testing frameworks and tools such as Cucumber or Zephyr
- Experience with collaborative workflow tools such as Slack, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Data analysis, transformation and analytics skills.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (ML)/AI frameworks and their application.
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms such as Amazon, etc.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Full Stack Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.