Ledgent Technology has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer with a focus on Packaging Design! The primary focus of this position will be packaging design but will need to assist in marketing efforts as needed.
- Manage domestic and international artwork process for new and existing skus.
- Work with local artwork agencies to develop and deliver required artwork changes
- Work with cross-functional (Marketing, Purchasing, Regulatory, Quality, R&D, Sales) teams to discern needed changes as it relates to packaging redesigns, new items, articles and innovation and deliver projects in agreed upon time.
- Route artwork through internal approval system and manage other internal project systems to execute.
- Assist marketing team with proofing of packaging artwork files, item set up requirements, budget tracking and project timelines
- Create communications that effectively describe and promote our products including graphics, brochures, or product fact sheets.
- Assist in product photography, lifestyle photography, and video shoots. Coordinate shipment of products, selection of talent, manage re-touching, and edit scripts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
BA Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience, preferred
2+ years Marketing or Brand Management Experience
2+ years project management experience preferred
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org