A multinational technology company is seeking a mid- to senior- level technical support specialist to join a talented team of self-starters with a passion for bleeding edge technologies and enhancing workflow solutions. This role provides hardware and software technical support for the company products in various network environments.
?This company offers a fantastic benefits package, 401(k) with matching company contribution, competitive holday/vacation plans, a tuition reimbursement program, ongoing professional development training, and a state-of-the-art office environment.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- At least 8 years of related experience
- Experience performing mechanical and electrical work on computers and printers/photocopiers
- A+, Network+, MCSA and CDIA certifications
- Occasional travel required for training/support purposes
- Able to troubleshoot and provide hardware/software support in various host environments, including Windows, Mac, Netware, and UNIX
- Proficient on color issues as well as on Fiery and Empron controllers
- An understanding of the main applications utilized with company products such as the Adobe product suite and protocols and topologies such as TCP/IP, Ethertalk, Netware, Wireless and USB
- Page description languages such as Postscript, PCL, PJL and PDF
- Proven background in creating and writing solutions to implement into work processes
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Desktop Printer Support Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.