Title: Drafter / Designer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 12+ months
- Creates and modifies complex and detailed drawings of new or modified designs using CAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by engineering.
- Contributes design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
- Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards
- Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- May work with system management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
- ProEngineer / Creo, AutoCAD, SAP
- 5+ years of related experience is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• ProEngineer / Creo, AutoCAD, SAP
• 5+ years of related experience is required
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org