Ledgent Technology is seeking a Sr. Ecommerce Account Manager to our client (a leading marketing agency). The person best suited for this role has equal parts expert client relationship management skills along with a strong background in Ecommerce and brand management. This individual will be tasked with helping various clients grow their businesses by gaining value through the offerings of the agency. You will have access to a team of talented and bright experts to drive a consultative approach to client engagements built on delivering value.
· Be a trusted advisor to your clients; provide strategic recommendations and proactive updates on their Ecommerce business and marketing goals
· Develop a deep understanding of each client's business(es) and collaborate with teammates to effectively translate insights into activation program execution
· Manage all client reporting and communication including day to day account updates, project briefs, roadmap planning, weekly status calls, monthly performance presentations and in-person QBRs
· Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual account growth goals
· Support Director of Accounts and Account Management team across agency accounts as needed
· Consult client on trends in Ecommerce and retail to drive proactive opportunities for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role - Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Manager (In-house), Digital Account Strategist either on the brand or agency side.
• Experience supporting Enterprise Ecommerce Platforms
• Understanding of the ecommerce landscape, technologies and trends
• Solid consultative acumen and strategic thinking to consult with Ecommerce businesses and stakeholders; especially at the C-Level
• Understanding of digital marketing principles and executions
• Ability to adapt to change and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize competing stakeholder interests and align team under a unified strategy
• Ability to take ownership of the client’s business priorities and drive established goals forward; function as an extension of the client’s in-house marketing team
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Maintain a proactive, collaborative and positive attitude at all times
• Experience working with and managing global teams preferred
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Digital Account Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.