Ledgent Technology has partnered with a marketing company in need of a Graphic Designer!
Position is responsible for:
- The creation and preparation of detailed graphics, conceptual and camera ready artwork and visual aids for various departmental projects. Utilizes a MAC, Photoshop and Illustrator to create and produce finished artwork.
- Develop and update packaging artwork
- Conceptualize, design and produce product ideas with Sales input
- Manage product photography and image editing
- Create new art illustrations using digital drawing skills
- Design, layout and print custom imprints
- Create web graphics (jpg & PDF attachments) as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ Years' experience
Proficient in Adobe Suite (Primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or similar field
Posted By: email@example.com