International Supply Chain company seeks HR Assistant to support our Human Resources Department.
- Coordinate offer letters, and perform background checks and drug screenings on applicants
- Set up and coordinate in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Assist with managing temporary employees and entering their file into the ADP system
- File and manager personnel files including rejection letters/emails and any updates on paperwork
- Send out raise and review log to supervisors each month
- Support the Human Resources department by managing the candidate/applicant side of things including: sending flowers/gifts to employees for major life events
Monday-Friday, 1st shiftLocation:
Brooklyn Park, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.