Our client is looking for an experienced Junior IT Operations Analyst to join their team. They are a reliable partner in the community for the past 20 years - and counting!
This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity in the Sacramento area. Local candidates preferred for this opportunity, no relocation assistance.
The Junior IT Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, and monitoring of Information Services operations and process. The Analyst is also responsible for developing operations and processes documentation. In addition, this position assists in gathering and communicating various operational performance metrics to help improve Information Services operations.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly back-ups, batch jobs, and other critical IT processes are done according to pre-defined service levels, schedules, and expectations.
- Monitor the status, availability and performance of automated systems using tools, scripts and other methods implemented, designed or installed by system analysts or administrators.
- Support department by writing and maintaining operational documentation including system, process, and work flow descriptions and diagrams.
- Work with external vendors as well as internal developers and technical staff as appropriate to determine and resolve operational issues.
- Administrate EDI suites such as ECS and other related tools as the team's Subject Matter Expert.
- Administrate key systems like OKTA and other SSO relation services that impact the entire operation.
- Perform tasks as directed in the deployment of code and other related items in a DevOps environment.
- Administrate enterprise wide monitoring system to ensure uptime and performance of all systems and process throughout the business.
- Prepare operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Associate's Degree or higher in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience working as IT Operational Analyst or a similar role.
- Expereice as a Business Analyst is a plus.
- Familarlity with ticketing systems is a plus.
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server, and SQL (SQL Server or Oracle), Visio, etc.
- Experience creating intuitive diagrams and documenting complex business/IT processes.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry, specifically HMO, is a plus!
- Proficient in Smartsheet, Remedyforce, JIRA or any IT Service Management system is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Associates Degree, or higher, in Information Technology or a related discipline.
2+ years experience working as IT Operational Analyst or in a similar role.
Posted By: email@example.com