Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Sacramento! They are a local healthcare company currently expanding their footprint.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration, local candidates preferred as there is no relocation assistance provided.
- Experience using Docker or Bitbucket is a must
- Proficiency in one or more major programming or scripting languages i.e. Python, Perl, Bash, Java or C#
- Knowledge of cloud computing platform technologies - AWS, GCE, Azure preferred
- Experience with DevOps toolchains a must
- Building CI/CD pipelines using automation platforms such as Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience designing and managing a Release Management process
- Working with code repositories in a team environment such as GIT
- Making hardware recommendations based on growth and load
- 2+ years of hands on DevOps experience
What They Offer:
- Fantastic benefits
- Competitive pay
- Stability and growth oriented company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.