We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a growing team in Sacramento! You would be working with a local healthcare company currently expanding their footprint into the Bay Area.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration, local candidates preferred as there is no relocation assistance provided.
- 3+ years of hands on DevOps experience
- Experience with tools such as Docker or Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.
- Prior experience building CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of cloud computing platform technologies - AWS, GCE, Azure preferred
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, Node, Perl, Bash or C#
- Experience with DevOps toolchains a must
- Worked with code repositories, i.e. GIT, in a team environment
- Ability to make hardware recommendations based on growth and load
What They Offer:
- Fantastic benefits
- Competitive pay
- Above average PTO
- Stability and a growth oriented company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Strong programming and scripting skill set.
Experience with Docker and Bitbucket preferred.
Familiar with Jenkins, Ansible and/or Kubernetes.
3+ years experience in a hands on DevOps role.
Posted By: email@example.com