We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer for a Sacramento healthcare company.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Responsible for building, delivering and maintaining robust solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Able to understand and translate technical requirements into working solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Leverage functionality native to Salesforce.com where possible and extend the platform using custom Apex, VisualForce and interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
- Develop and design solutions for the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce and third party Application Programming Interface (API) framework.
- Perform data migrations and administration/support for internal Salesforce users.
- Contribute to implementation of process improvements, standards, and best practices.
- Follow a user-centered design process, understanding real users' goals, aptitudes, experiences, needs, workflows and motivations.
- At least 1 years' working as a Salesforce Developer - integrating Salesforce.com with internal and third-party systems.
- 2+ years' development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components such as SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL.
- Must have strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Prior experience working with SOAP and REST web services, development using the Agile/Scrum methodology, and relational databases is preferred.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry, preferably HMO, is a plus.
- Salesforce Administration experience highly desired.
- Must be able to provide technical leadership and be able to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
1+ years' experience as a Salesforce Developer
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org