Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator, this is a great opportunity to start a career with an established healthcare company!
This is a full time postion and is a temp-to-hire opportunity in the Sacramento area. W2 candidates only for this opportunity.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the Salesforce platform, including:
- Act as technical lead with ongoing responsibility for developing workflows, queues, alerts, and reports within the Salesforce environment.
- Provide end user support and work closely with other departments and vendors to improve current Salesforce workflows and assist in the creation of new business processes as necessary.
- Create and modify rules, triggers, and alerts as necessary based on company needs.
- Integrate new applications into Salesforce and develop new queues when requested.
- Responsible for access and data security within Salesforce.
- Utilize analytical techniques, data gathering techniques, identifying appropriate stakeholders, and metrics reporting for various analysis'
- Provide technical leadership, clear communication and be able to work effectively within a collaborative team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
Education and Certifications
- 3+ years' experience working as Salesforce Administrator.
- Must have strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Apex is preferred.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry, preferably HMO, is a plus.
- Skilled in routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Salesforce administrator certification strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ years experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
Posted By: email@example.com