Utilizes technical knowledge and expertise in designing, developing, and testing high performance OLTP (on line transaction processing) applications and associated utilities on OpenVMS, LINUX, and PC platforms. Provide in-house and on-site customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop real-time transaction processing software applications per functional specifications.
2. Implement solutions for existing customers to meet evolving customer requirements.
3. Perform unit testing, integration testing, and system testing of real-time applications in a client server environment.
4. Develop test plans and tools to insure that products conform to functional specifications.
5. Perform customer site software installation, assist with customer acceptance testing, customer training, and on-site production support during deployment phases of projects.
6. Perform customer support duties per SSA (software support agreements). This calls for expedient trouble-shooting and problem resolution that will allow customers to return to full production levels as quickly as possible.
7. Assist with production of customer deliverable documentation, including user guides, requirements, design, and functional specifications.Utilizes technical knowledge and expertise in designing, developing, and testing high performance OLTP (on line transaction processing) applications and associated utilities on OpenVMS, LINUX, and PC platforms. Provide in-house and on-site customer support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
1. Possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty listed above with limited supervision.
2. Proven history of software development experience. Development experience using the C language and/or real time environments preferred.
3. Experience with OLTP application design, development and debugging in client server architectural environments.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Software Engineer (C/LINUX) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.