If you enjoy electrical components then apply today to be apart of a company specializing in Outdoor Lighting.
This is a salary position, working hours will be around 7:30 - 5:30 PM, it's pretty normal to work an 9 hours day, this person needs to be very comfortable with working long hours.
· Solid understanding in ETL/UL Certification (Safety testing requirement)
· Solid experience in testing on performance on Lamps
· Strong public speaking skills, you will be attending different Lighting Seminars, trade shows, conferences, and need to be doing presentation of the new products (25% the time will be traveling domestically)
· Developing new products and come up with new products ideas are majority of this person's responsibility
· Strong leadership skill, you will be leading the engineering team
· The materials they design on are Laminate, Copper, and Plastic
There is room to grow within the company. Medical, Dental and Free Life Insurance, vacation, sick time, and matching 401K.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Electrical (Required)
3+ years of experience in Lighting Industry (Required)
Understanding of CAD Designer (Auto CAD or Solidworks)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Product Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.