A global-scale company seeks a mid- to senior level Quality Assurance Engineer to be in charge of evaluating all in internal and 3rd party partner developed applications software. Common duties may include, but are not limited to developing test plans, generating QA reports, and facilitating software application training on an as-needed basis.
?This position offers a full benefits package, great holiday/vacation plans, 401(k) plans with company matching, and an employee Tuition Reimbursement program.
?***Must be authorized to work lawfully in the U.S. Candidates seeking work authorization will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of work related experience
- Repetitive regression testing experience
- Ability to evaluate software applications on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux
- Fluent in MS Office applications
- Fluent with multiple web browsers (e.g. Chrome, I.E., FireFox, Safari)
- Generate detialed QA Test reports
- Can work independently and able to work with various teams to develop and execute QA test plans
- Able to travel and attend trade shows
Nice to have:
- Certification in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with CVS, Subversion or GIT
- Network training/certification
- Knowledge of Printer Description Languages (PCL/PostScript)
- Knowledge of PC networking and Network Operating Systems
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Quality Assurance Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.