A global company seeks an intermediate level Web Application Developer to work out of their Windsor, CT location. This role will focus on maintaining, enhancing, and expanding the company-developed web applications while working in an Agile environment. You will be working specifically with Microsoft technologies, and it is pertinent be a critical thinker, researcher, and problem solver while being a team player.
This is a full time, permanent position with awesome medical benefits, 401(k) plans with company matching, competitive vacation/holiday plans, and even an employee Tuition Reimbursement program.
?***Must be authorized to work lawfully in the U.S. Candidates requiring work authorization will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant concentration
- 3+ years of proven web application development experience
- Programming experience with the following: C/C++, C#, ASP.Net Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Experience in .NET 4.x and .NET Core Frameworks
- Experience building Web APIs using JSON
- Web browser agnostic (be fluent in Safari, I.E., FireFox, Chrome, etc)
Nice to have experience with the following:
- PowerShell, Node.js, Go, PHP
- Angular, React, SASS, PostCSS
- Message Queues like MSMQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus
- GIT, Docker, Virtual Machines
- Linux/UNIX OS from a terminal
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Web Application Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.