An award-winning tech company is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to develop and maintain their software automation framework used to test N-Tier applications, front-end web applications and web services internally developed. This role will be working in a very Agile environment, and basic duties may include but are not limited to:
?- Ensure all automation testing produces accurate pass/fail reports.
- Conducting software application training as needed.
?- Working with developers, project managers, technical writers and other various teams to collect all pertinent data to create effective QA Functional Test Plans and automation scripts.
?- Keep up with and use best practices in accordance with automation test standards when designing/implementing the automation testing frameworks that will be deployed for testing all software solutions.
?This company offers an outstanding benefits package, 401(k) plan with matching company contribution, Tuition reimbursement programs, employee referral bonus programs, continuous professional development training, state-of-the-art office products, and holiday/vacation plans.
?***Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Applicants requiring work authorization/sponsorship will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. Quality Assurance, Computer Science, Information Technology) OR 5+ years of work related experience
- 2+ years testing commercial applications with an automation testing framework (e.g. Selenium, Microsoft Visual Studio using Coded UI and C# scripts)
- 2+ years programming in an object-oriented language (e.g. C#, Java, Python, or Ruby)
- Experience developing scripts for testing web services (e.g. Rest API or SOAP)
- Experience with testing/understanding Service Security (HTTPS, OAuth, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Agile development and testing methodologies
- Experience in N-tier client server, web applications testing
- Experience writing queries with SQL
- Have a clear understanding of QA principles and methodologies
- Experience evaluating software applications on various platforms (e.g. Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Linux)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient with various web browsers
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Certification in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with one or more version control systems such as GIT, CVS, or Subversion
- Network training or certification
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with Selenium Grid
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the QA Automation Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.